Saturday, July 17, 2010

An refert, ubi et in qua arrigas?

*Snickers*

So on Thursday when I said that I would post my next update "tomorrow", I really meant "Saturday"... I'm a college student, I'm prone to procrastination - back off!

Is it just me or am I being hyper-punctual today? I'm not sure if that's even a word, but since I seem to be defunct tonight. I don't know what's wrong with me.

*awkward silence*

Damn, two in a row, I'm getting good with this whole "awkward moment" thing. So I suppose that it's time for me to come off of a confession or three, huh? You're all in luck because my confession today is:

Confession: I tend to take on projects and ideas and never complete them. This is a horrible habbit/flaw that I wish I didn't have. Damn it! I've sort of lost interest in this whole "flaw" thing, though, because I'm done throwing my pity party and I'm out of that slump of depression. So I hereby deem that project over. I don't need to sit here and pick apart my character for fortunes and flaws. It can be destructive, especially when I find more flaws than anything else. Maybe I'm just a bitch to myself, eh?

******

Day Three:

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm gay.

******

Day Four:

Dear Leslie,

Thank you for being such an awesome sister. I miss you like crazy because you just had to move to NC as soon as you turned 18, but that's okay. I don't blame you, so I definitely forgive you! Thank you for being so supportive of me, I don't get that too often from family. You have two amazingly awesome kids and you are a great mother. I know that time are rough and that there is so much shit going on, but keep your head up, girl. The best is yet to come! I love you and the kids!

Bubba

******

Day Five:

Dear Dreams,

Why has it taken me so long to finally stop listening to the shallow minded idiots that tell me that you are unobtainable? Thankfully I have crazy friends like Sarah that tell me to go after my dreams and help me to realize that if I don't, I could be absolutely miserable! So, my dreams, stay there, I'm coming for you! Love you!


So I suppose that is the end of my boring, monotonous, mindless bullshit for today. One day, I promise, this will be something that you will be absolutely stoked (yes, stoked) to read! Maybe. Probably not. Epic fail.

Be kind to yourself and others.

This above all: To thine own self be true.
-Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment