Monday, July 12, 2010

Google Me, Please!

Is it just me or does Google's in-the-works social networking site cause your mind to make scum angels in the gutter that is "sexual innuendo"? "Google Me" is going to be the next big rival in the social networking realm. Oh, goody. Something else to occupy hours upon hours of our day. Why are we so devoured by technology and sites like Facebook? Oh, speaking of facebook, Google will be taking the makers of the Zynga games (Farmtown, Farmville, Mafia Wars, etc) with them. They will no longer be on Facebook but on this new "booty call", Google Me. Oh, damn.

So you mean I'll have to copy and paste all of my information and shit from one site to another? Why. Why must we always convert to the newest thing out there? I've yet to convert to Blue Ray, I'm slowly converting to my iPod from CD's... I'll be damned if I'm going to convert to Google Me. Geez, people. Now, I'm sure that I'll find some reason to open an account, so don't mark my words.

Well in other news, the Octopus that predicted the outcome of 8 matches during the world cup decided to retire today. There's a shocker.

Until tomorrow - be kind to yourself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment