Thursday, July 8, 2010

According to You...

I've yet to understand why someone would subject themself to an abusive relationship whenever it's obviously mentally and emotionally unhealthy. Eh, things I shall never comprehend, I suppose.

Okay, moving on from my rant this evening, I've decided that it would be a good idea to use my blog to begin some sort of foundation in journalism - being my field of study and all. I'm thinking news/entertainment, design/fashion, and criticism (movies, plays, books, etc.) would be a great foundational basis on which I can begin some form of journalism. We shall see how it all comes together.

In other news, there was an earthquake in California yesterday however I was not anywhere near the epicenter and felt no sort of shock wave from the quake. No worries, my loves, all is well here in Crescent City. Off to cook dinner and to scale to Vista Pointe to watch the sun set over the Pacific! Love you all!

This above all else: To Thine Own Self Be True.
- Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment