Monday, July 12, 2010

Confessions: Pt. 2

Damn. I can already sense that this little project will be a difficult one for me because I will be allowing everyone to know the things that I don't even like to think are qualities that I posess.

Confession #2: I'm far too emotional. Yes, I'm emo - just not in the stereotypical "gothic/screamo/doom&gloom" sense of the word. I can go from "sweet to bitch" in a matter of seconds. I am beyond sensitive and I tend to get a little pissy and hang on to every last word that someone says which is totally destructive becuase, although a person's intentions weren't to offend or hurt, I will find a way to make it do so. Maybe I'm bi-polar? Who knows, but this is definitely a huge flaw of mine and though I don't like to admit it, it is what drives a lot of people away from me. No one wants to be around a pathetic, whinning bitch all the time.

Heh. Maybe this whole "dissecting the soul of Chris" thing isn't the best idea. We shall see! More to come, I assure you.

This above all else: To thine own self be true.
-Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment