Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Grass is Always Greener Over the Septic Tank.

I believe that Erma Bombeck said it most accurately with that statement. Where there is the most shit in life you can find the most growth. Interesting. Stay tuned for my next post titled "If Homosexuality is a Disease..."

Moving on! So today I was listening to the most amazing comedian, Kathy Griffin (my dream celebrity fag-hag), and really enjoyed listening to her blast celebrities. I've been beyond frustrated lately and hearing someone talk shit about people who are always in the spotlight was nice - I was living vicariously through her. If you get the chance, do listen to Kathy (disclaimer: she is crude, rude, and foul. She's a keeper!) I've not laughed that hard in quite some time.

Oh, and I want this shirt so fu--king bad:



I love the older lady - she's hilarious! This is so true though, buy the shirt, contribute, share the video!

Oh, and my letter for today...

Day 6:

Dear Stranger,
Hi. Erm... this is awkard. How are you?
Oh, look! I have to go!
Bye!

-Chris

Okay, so I've not put much thought into blogging lately, but I've been very busy out here in California. Also, my wit and voice has been absent lately. Where the hell is Waldo? I know. No worries, friends. I will be back to normal shortly, I just have to have a moment to sit down and focus. Oh, I found some dirt on Glee (Season two) - and I have to rant to you about my new love for Big Brother, thanks to my friend Ty! Love ya kid!

Stay classy, stay sexy, and until next time...
Be kind to yourself and others!

This above all: to thine own self be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment