Monday, August 23, 2010

I am a "dork fish"...

Well hello, stranger. Come here often?

Ah, the life of a college student. The hustle and bustle of frantic freshmen attempting to find a parking spot, knowing nothing of the "overflow" parking that is truly much easier to park in (rather than dealing with all of the bull-shit of the other parking-lots around campus); the "back-to-school" hang-overs from the mad parties around the 'Ville last night. It's a life you grow to love, that's for certain.

I must say that I love my classes (the two that I attended today) so far. My Art History class is going to kick my ass, I know, but I love Professor Lambert; she is one hell of a lady, and her idiosyncratic ways of teaching make it all the better. Surprisingly, I really enjoy my algebra class - as much as I do not appreciate the subject. Prof. Trefry seems slightly ditsy, though I'm hoping it was just because of the confusion that is expected with the first day. Once class began, she didn't seem so disheveled.

Oh, so my random "ear-gasm" for today comes from Ludo, and here it is for your viewing pleasure:



Well, I'm off to work on my math homework for a while. Till next time, be kind to yourself and others!

This above all: to thine own self be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment